I'm just a girl
Living my world
Feeling so small
Nobody to call
How must live
Can i forgive
Because you give me pain, you give me faith
Give me love and you make me hate
myself
But what can i do
I'm feeling because of you
A mum and a wife
Living her life
That's all that you see
But not all of me
How can i show
Where must i go
Because you give me hurt, you give me love
Give me more but not enough
For me
But how can you see
If i'm not loving me
I'm not more than me
More than you see
Right from the start
Straight from my heart
see through the pain
So much to gain
Because you give more, give me less
You are the worst, you are the best
What can i do
But keep on loving you...

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten